Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day ???

A super quick post. I've lost track of what day I'm on, (and don't want to take time to count now) but I have not lost the spirit of the challenge. I continue to find ways to add exercise to my daily life including in the last few days some pretty vigorous cleaning as I prepare for family this weekend. I am grateful for our home especially our basement. I am grateful to be able to offer respite and refuge to my friends affected by the storms. I am grateful for mud paintings that my children created with guidance from our friend. I am grateful for fellowship and the positive impact it has on our family.

Overall, I am grateful for the grace and unconditional love that God shows me and I want to be more intentional about sharing It with my family, friends and strangers.

No comments: